Tuesday, 24 December 2013

RUE 23

























"Der Ton frisst die Musik"
Year:  2013
Country:  Germany
City:  Berlin
Artist:  ?
Label:  not
Format:  CD
Tracks:  12
Time:  40 min.
Genre:  electronic
Style:     Experimental     Industrial









According to the artist  :  I am "rue de guerre" also known as "rue23" from berlin. beside music, photography and other ways of art i would call myself somehow a nerd. i love to make music, working with graphics, doing webpages and keeping my eyes open for the worlds surrounding. some of my obversations you`ll find inhere. one of the sentences in my facebook is: "NO GODS, NO MASTERS, NO LORDS".
  Facebook   ,   Bandcamp   ,   Lastfm   ,   Reverbnation   ,   Soundcloud   ,   Myspace      






























No comments:

Post a Comment