Friday, 12 February 2016

ORBITAL
























"In sides"
Year:    1996
Country:    UK
City:    London
Label:    Internal
Format:    CD , cassette
Tracks:    8
Time:    70 min.
Genre:    electronic
Style:           Breakbeat           IDM           Ambient















This might actually be the album in my record collection I have played the most in my life! When this was released, it absolutely blew me away. From the day I heard this, there was absolutely no way back from electronic music. I remember the first time I heard it was in a car, driving high in some Norwegian mountains in spring. An album that gives me more nostalgic memories than any other record I own. An absolute masterpiece from beginning to end. When I first time heard "The Girl With The Sun In Her Head" live with the Hartnoll brothers on stage, it gave me tears of happiness... An album I will continue listen to until I pass away... Recommended
  Discogs   ,   Lastfm   ,   Bandcamp   ,   Wikipedia   ,   Web   ,   Facebook   ,   Twitter   ,   Youtube   ,   Soundcloud   ,   Myspace